Permission from AXIS Medical Education, Inc. is required to reuse tables, figures, and text excerpts that have appeared in printed materials and PowerPoint slide decks published by AXIS.
Download the AXIS permissions request form. The form contains editable fields that can be completed electronically. Simply complete the requested information, print, and fax to (888) 337-7040.
You may also mail your request to:
AXIS Medical Education, Inc.
611 NE 13th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Please email permission questions to email@example.com
Please allow at least 2 to 3 weeks for processing of your request. A permission fee may apply.
Permission is subject to the following conditions:
1. A credit line will be placed with the reproduced material and will include the name of the author/editor, title of publication, copyright holder, year of publication, and page number where material appeared (credit line provided with approved request).
2. Permissions are granted for nonexclusive, one-time use only, as described in the request.
3. Permission excludes use in an electronic form.
4. Permissions are valid only if the material is original to an AXIS publication.
5. Please provide two (2) final print copies to AXIS for record keeping.